[phobos] [D-Programming-Language/phobos] 3cf671: Add std.parallelism.

Don Clugston dclugston at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:12:06 PDT 2011

>> > It's the easiest way for anyone other than me right now.  A commit to any of the three key packages triggers a rebuild
>> > of all of them on every platform.
>>
>> BTW: It seems to not do that in all cases. I made a change to Phobos'
>> win32.mak almost immediately after the Windows test started running.
>> It should have run the tests again as soon as it finished, but it
>> didn't. It waited until the next commit.
>
> I'll check to see why it didn't (was it today?).  There's a couple things
> that can go wrong.  What I've seen in the past one or two instances I've
> noticed is that github fails to send the notification for some reason.
> It's annoying, but non-fatal since each run syncs to current code.

It happened about a week ago. (I may have been mistaken, it might have
been a change to the DMD test suite).

I think it was on the 16th or 17th of April. The only anomaly I can see is:
A windows test ran at 2011-04-16 00:25:59 (00:36:52), and there was a
checkin at 00:24:16 which wasn't included.
So it might just be a clock difference of two minutes, or checkout
took more than two minutes.

But I might be looking at the wrong day. In any case it was a checkin
at almost exactly midnight.