[phobos] Preparing CSV for Review

Jesse Phillips jesse.k.phillips at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 21:33:05 PDT 2011

So I have done some more work on my CSV parser. I haven't gone to any
effort of benchmarking the two implementations, but I think what is
important is the interface and that it works with an input range.

My question is what should I have to be ready for a review? Should I
make a pretty Phobos like documentation available? I don't think I
have it very well documented but think the Review process is a great
time to get feedback on this so I know where I'm lacking.

I look forward to waiting in the review queue.

-- Jesse Phillips