[phobos] lots of brokenness

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Aug 14 12:38:33 PDT 2011

On Sunday, August 14, 2011 11:42:34 Brad Roberts wrote:
> Come on guys.. piling more and more changes on top of all the current
> brokenness is a bad plan.  The build/tests have been broken more than
> they've been working for an awful lot of this development cycle.
>
> A little focus on seeing some green and keeping it that way for, oh, maybe
> even a whole day would be good.

Really? I thought that they've been doing pretty good this development cycle.
They're almost always passing when I look at them. Yes, they've been broken
some of the time, but they've mostly been passing. I'd like to see them always
passing, but from what I've seen at least, we've been doing better than we
have in the past.