[phobos] UTF-8 string slicing

SHOO zan77137 at nifty.com
Fri Aug 19 07:38:21 PDT 2011

I agree. The special syntax is unnecessary.
I usually used Japanese, but slice of the UTF-8 string has not become
the problem.
When it is necessary that it looks like it, it is effective to use
dstring(UTF-32).

When I slice it in UTF-8 including the multi-byte character string,
the delimiter is an ASCII code in most cases.
Otherwise, I think that I do not need the special syntax because it is
considerably special processing. (e.g. Regex)