[phobos] Is it possible to get Function Time in ticks like profiler give, but at runtime?

unDEFER undefer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 18:21:02 PDT 2011

If you really want to understand my goal you can try to read my the next
article (sorry for bad english):
http://unde.sf.net/estimation-resources

If shortly I just want to estimate CPU using by program also as other
resources like memory.
I just try test `time` output (it prints user time and sys time for any
program in Linux) for loaded and not loaded system and looks like that for
Linux getrusage is what I need.
As I understand there is no any universal methods to get this information
for any OS?

--
Nikolay Krivchenkov aka unDEFER
I want to believe... in unDE.su