[phobos] Push or pull?

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Thu Feb 3 08:54:28 PST 2011

Lars, you seem to know your way around the process. Do you think you
could put together a short document and a collection of scripts that
people can use? The workflows involved are:

1. I am done making a change and want to submit it for review.

2. Reviewers gave feedback and I need to change my stuff and submit it
back for review. Preferably there would be an obvious connection between
the first and subsequent submissions.

3. Reviewers are okay with my changes, I need to upload them.

Ideally we'd have a means of enforcement, i.e. no code makes it that
didn't get "OK" at least from one reviewer. Also, even if one reviewer
gave "OK" another one could veto.

We use a similar process at Facebook and it is extremely helpful.