[phobos] [dmd-beta] Getting Beta: dmd 1.067 and 2.052 beta

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 16 10:50:01 PST 2011

Depends on your definition of real world.  A whole lot of the dmd test suite is distilled past problems from real world
code.  What is usually called regression tests.  The 3 test suites aren't small.  Through those, a huge number of issues
similar to yours have been found and fixed.  There's a little app in the dmd test suite that actually drives the
testing.  It's small, but it's real worldish.

That said, I don't have any production d code of any flavor.