[phobos] [dmd-beta] Getting Beta: dmd 1.067 and 2.052 beta

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 12:06:39 PST 2011

Really?  Despite the one 64 issue that I just filed recently that hasn't
been fixed, I actually find it pretty usable and used it for a little real
work today.  Maybe that's because I went through all the library code and a
bunch of the application code I use with a fine-toothed comb and filed every
bug report I could find and all but one have been fixed.  I'm not sure how
well the solidness on this code generalizes to code where noone has done
this yet.