[phobos] Validating email addresses

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Feb 16 13:45:50 PST 2011

On Wednesday, February 16, 2011 13:13:50 Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> You do know that it's BSD licensed?

Well, someone can implement something which follows the spec at least. Or maybe
the author (or authors) can be contacted (assuming that there aren't a lot of
them) about a Boost version. I would think that someone willing to license
something under BSD would be willing to license under Boost, but I don't know.
The fact that it's under BSD does preclude just translating it to D though.

Regardless, it still requires finding someone able and willing to take the time
to do the work.