[phobos] std.array.ilength

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 06:26:40 PST 2011

Small bikeshed here, but ilength seems akin to idup, where the 'i' means immutable.

I'm not against ilength, it's definitely understandable (hey, are we turning into Apple here?), but there is that possibility for confusion.

I have no better alternatives to offer however.

I agree it should be uint, and in that case, you should make this a noop when compiling on 32-bit systems.

-Steve