[phobos] std.array.ilength

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 07:13:45 PST 2011

Vote++, though I'd venture to say the same thing about min(), max(),
array(), and a few other misc goodies from std.array, std.algorithm,
std.functional and std.range.  This would make D a much better language for
small/scripting programs, if you didn't have the friction of having to
import all these small convenience functions.

Right now my solution is that I have a module called custom.phobos (custom
is my very uncreative namespace for libs that I write that are not intended
to be release quality and are just for personal use) that publicly imports
all the Phobos modules that I use just about everywhere.  std.all would have
been a great idea, except it causes too many naming collisions and the need
to use qualified names.