[phobos] auto-tester update

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 20 15:01:03 PST 2011

FreeBSD D2 auto tester active.  It's _slow_ due to being on a rather old box, but something is way better than nothing.

The only test I disabled is druntime's core.time (bug 5629).  Everything else passes which is pretty impressive for a
platform that hasn't been getting routine testing.

I also filed bugs for all of the x86-64 disabled tests (bugs 5623-5628) so that they're at least sort of on the radar.