[phobos] More GC stuff

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Tue Feb 22 11:31:12 PST 2011

I know nothing about the algorithm involved but a cursory look doesn't
show anything suspiciously redundant. Maybe if you showed the
implementation of the outer loop as you think should be, that would help.

Anyway, we're looking at a log N blowup because the inner loop iterates
bits in a number. It would, of course, still be nice to get rid of that!

Andrei