[phobos] std.parallelism: Request for review

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sat Feb 26 18:03:54 PST 2011

On Saturday 26 February 2011 12:39:16 Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Yah, the newsgroup. The more eyes, the better.

Yeah. Technically, I would argue that this _is_ the proper place (it _is_ the
Phobos list after all), but not enough people pay attention to this list. Most
everyone that pays attention to any of the D newsgroups pays attention to the
main D newsgroup, I think. So, anything that we want to have high visibility
needs to go there, if it makes more sense organizationally for it to go
elsewhere.