[phobos] phobos commit, revision 2098

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Jan 3 19:32:23 PST 2011

On Monday 03 January 2011 17:05:58 Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> David, I see some of the code you committed uses a different bracing
> convention than the existent one. I don't blame you as I myself
> sometimes forget and use the convention at work when committing into
> Phobos.
>
> Going forward, do we all agree to go with full bracing and brace on its
> own line?

I cringe to think of how many useless braces I'll have to add to std.datetime to
have "full" bracing, but if we want to use that as a convention, then tough luck
for me. Personally, I hate full bracing (though I definitely prefer the braces on
their own line), but it's not like you're ever going to get everyone to agree on
formatting. So, just pick something that you think is reasonable, and hopefully
we'll remember to code that way.