[phobos] std.process and unbuffered I/O (again)

SHOO zan77137 at nifty.com
Fri Jan 7 07:18:26 PST 2011

I am one waiting expectantly for your contribution.

Perhaps I think that UnbufferedTransports meets that purpose.
I think that it is necessary to define specialized Unformatter(or
ByLine?) to treat strings.

BTW, In unbuffered stream, AFAIK, the handling of the character string
is very difficult. For example, you must perform reading by 1 byte for 1
line input. This is very inefficient reading.
What do you think about this?

--
SHOO