[phobos] Community shout-out?

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Mon Jan 10 21:21:01 PST 2011

Responding to an older message (see below).

Historically, community shout-outs have performed poorly. I'm not sure
why, but probably it's because people would rather champion something
they've already worked on and are having fun with, rather than adopt
someone else's orphan.

If you think that would help, feel free to ask away. I have recently
pruned a few modules off the documentation already and deprecated or
removed others, as I'm sure you saw.