[phobos] phobos commit, revision 2309

Walter Bright walter at digitalmars.com
Tue Jan 11 15:56:51 PST 2011

Brad Roberts wrote:

> I understand _why_ it was changed and _why_ the tests are failing.  That's
> not the point.  The point is that the tests are failing and need to be
> fixed as a part of fixing the bug.  Leaving the tests broken means you've
> left half the job incomplete.

I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still
got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to
help you.

> Grumpy still,

Look Brad, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think
you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.