[phobos] phobos commit, revision 2309

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 11 16:19:03 PST 2011

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011, Walter Bright wrote:

> Brad Roberts wrote:
> >
> > I understand _why_ it was changed and _why_ the tests are failing.  That's
> > not the point.  The point is that the tests are failing and need to be fixed
> > as a part of fixing the bug.  Leaving the tests broken means you've left
> > half the job incomplete.
> >

> I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my
> complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the
> greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you.
>
> > Grumpy still,
> >

> Look Brad, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you
> ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

Grumpy isn't a terribly bad state on my scale of "blissful happiness" to
"going on a murderous rampage" scale.  That I'm talking is a good sign.  I
tend to shut up and fester when I'm really angry. :)

I've been edging more and more towards angry just due to the length of
time since the builds have been green and the frequency of additional
problems being added.  We're now on the 5th day in a row of something
being broken.