[phobos] phobos commit, revision 2309

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 11 18:00:29 PST 2011

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011, Jonathan M Davis wrote:

> On Tuesday, January 11, 2011 17:09:50 Brad Roberts wrote:
> > With the exception of the commented out unit tests, the core.time stuff
> > has settled down.
>
> Well, fixing that will require messing around on a Windows box to find some set of
> tests which will test the functionality but be robust enough to deal with a
> varying number of ticks per second across systems.

Feel free to the tester by proxy.. check in changes to print out values
rather than assert to validate expectations, etc.

On the other hand, if you want to get your feet wet with ec2, spinning up
a windows box for a couple hours would cost less than a dollar for a low
end box. :)

Later,
Brad

(god that sounded like a sales pitch, keep me away from marketing!)