[phobos] Phobos1 now passes 64 bit unittests!

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 12 23:18:27 PST 2011

On 1/12/2011 11:07 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
> except for std.boxer, which apparently needs some redesign and rethinking.

Very nice.  Here's the list of tests left to address for d2:

dmd:
    arrayop
    eh2
    test42
    xtest46
    hospital
    interpret
    s2ir
    test16
    test20
    test28
    stress
    test11
    test22
    test34
    testformat
    testaa
    testarray
    testconst
    testgc2
    testgc3
    untag
    wc
    wc2
    wc3
    testmmfile
    testregexp2
    testthread2
    testzip

phobos:
    std/algorithm
    std/complex
    std/concurrency
    std/conv
    std/datetime
    std/file
    std/format
    std/math
    std/mathspecial
    std/mmfile
    std/numeric
    std/random
    std/range
    std/regex
    std/regexp
    std/signals
    std/stdio
    std/stream
    std/uri
    std/variant
    std/zlib
    std/internal/math/biguintcore
    std/internal/math/biguintnoasm
    std/internal/math/gammafunction
    std/internal/math/errorfunction

It wouldn't surprise me if some of these are already working just haven't been
tested in a while.  It also wouldn't surprise me if there were fixes for many of
them in the d1 tree that just need to be ported over.  IE, I don't think we're
far from having a passing d2 tree either.