[phobos] phobos commit, revision 2319

Don Clugston dclugston at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 13 00:18:54 PST 2011

PLEASE comment out the failing tests while you work on it. Reason
being, that it means that other people cannot tell if a change they've
checked in has broken the tests. This affects Phobos, druntime, and
the compiler. You should take the view that all development is blocked
while it's broken.
It is OK to break the tests (it would be useless if it never failed!)
But if it fails, get it working again ASAP by whatever means necessary
(including reverting the commit, or in the worst case, commenting out
tests).