[phobos] phobos commit, revision 2319

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu Jan 13 00:47:37 PST 2011

On Thursday 13 January 2011 00:18:54 Don Clugston wrote:
> PLEASE comment out the failing tests while you work on it. Reason
> being, that it means that other people cannot tell if a change they've
> checked in has broken the tests. This affects Phobos, druntime, and
> the compiler. You should take the view that all development is blocked
> while it's broken.
> It is OK to break the tests (it would be useless if it never failed!)
> But if it fails, get it working again ASAP by whatever means necessary
> (including reverting the commit, or in the worst case, commenting out
> tests).

Okay. Will do. I don't know why that didn't occur to me. Sorry about that.

That's going to be a bit of a pain since it's not that the tests are failing but
rather that the compilation is just running out of memory, so I'm pretty much
going to have to comment out a large portion of them one by one. But I'll make a
stab at it.