[phobos] Deprecation of std.date

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Jan 17 19:19:52 PST 2011

On Monday 17 January 2011 16:35:13 Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
> I meant to avoid seeing e.g. two separate messages for std.date and
> std.dateparse

Good point. Though actually, now that I think about it, std.date and
std.dateparse import each other, so a pragma message in one of them would likely
work just fine. You'd get it whether you tried to use std.date or std.dateparse.
However, if they weren't importing each other, then creating another module for
the deprecation message would make good sense.