[phobos] array() function

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 20:17:34 PST 2011

I wrote this when I was cleaning up array().  The use case for it is
that, in generic code, you generally assume that calling array() on a
range will result in you receiving a random access range.  This makes
that assumption valid even for narrow strings.  In other words, it
eliminates an ugly special case.