[phobos] phobos commit, revision 2351

SHOO zan77137 at nifty.com
Fri Jan 21 18:58:27 PST 2011

I found a bug.

On std.file for Windows, following code was failed with -D compilation
switch:
----- (main.d)
import std.file;
void main(){}
-----
Result is here:
$ dmd -D main
<dmd2>\import\std\file.d(2590): Error: template std.file.setTime
s(C) if (is(Unqual!(C) == char)) conflicts with function
std.file.setTimes at <dmd2>\import\std\file.d(2583)

--
SHOO