[phobos] svn-->git migration

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 23 13:30:55 PST 2011

On 1/23/2011 1:12 PM, Jason Evans wrote:
> I converted the druntime repository from svn to git a few days ago, and I'm
> doing the same for phobos and dmd today.  Please hold any pending changes you
> have until the conversion is complete, then commit your changes to the git
> repository.  See https://github.com/D-Programming-Language for more information
> about the git repositories.
>
> For right now I'm focusing on getting the conversion done as quickly and
> smoothly as possible, but after it's done, I'll try to help people with general
> git configuration and work flow issues as necessary.
>
> Thanks,
> Jason

As part of this migration, I've gone ahead and removed permission to the dsource
project from (almost) everyone to avoid accidental submits.  So, for the moment,
we're in a minor limbo state, but hold tight.

If we need to roll back, I'll add everyone back in.  In the mean time, for those
of you without github accounts, go create one.  Please send your github user
id's so that we can add you to the appropriate permissions set to be able to
push changes into the phobos repository.

Thanks,
Brad