[phobos] [dmd-internals] svn-->git migration

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 23 18:27:00 PST 2011

On 1/23/2011 6:18 PM, Jason Evans wrote:
> On 01/23/2011 01:12 PM, Jason Evans wrote:
>> I converted the druntime repository from svn to git a few days ago, and
>> I'm doing the same for phobos and dmd today.
>
> This is done now.  If you notice any problems, please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
> Jason

Looks like we've gone ahead with splitting phobos up some, so it's entirely likely that some of us will have some
scripting to clean up.  Also likely is that now that the docs are spread out among more packages that generating the
website content will need some updating.

I'm working on the auto tester right now.

Big thanks to Jason for doing the heavy lifting of the migration.

Later,
Brad