[phobos] std.process on github

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 05:50:32 PST 2011

Aside from the fact that I've never used or understood git, anything is probably better than using subversion 1.4 which has zero merging support :)

I just created a github account, and the username is ..... schveiguy (I know, very surprising).  Please add me as a contributor to phobos and druntime.

Man I hate it when web sites require you to use certain characters in passwords...

-Steve