[phobos] std.process on github

Jason Evans jasone at canonware.com
Mon Jan 24 12:18:31 PST 2011

On 01/24/2011 09:26 AM, Russel Winder wrote:
> If your repository seems to get incomprehensibly broken, don't try and
> fix it, get a new clone of the central master repository.

Most of what you say is great advice, but I disagree on this point.
Once past the novice phase, it's almost always preferable (and
relatively easy) to restore sanity without starting from scratch.
Furthermore, it's valuable to keep the same repository over the long
term, because the reflog makes it possible to find discarded revisions
from, say, last month.

Thanks,
Jason