[phobos] Time for the next release

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Jul 3 22:15:30 PDT 2011

To repeat what Walter said on dmd-beta in case you're not on dmd-beta:

=========
That means:

1. no more new stuff!
2. get it through the test suite
3. only critical bugs in the stuff that's new since the last release get fixed
4. only critical regressions get fixed

Let's push this out and then we can clear the plate for more new stuff!
=========

And if you're not on dmd-beta yet, you probably should be. Also, I would point
out that the freeze on new stuff doesn't mean that we can't create or review
pull requests. The stuff necessary to get ready for the next release obviously
takes higher priority, but git allows us to continue to work on the new stuff
and review it even if we aren't committing any of it until after the next
release.