[phobos] Anything being reviewed right now?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Jul 13 14:21:28 PDT 2011

On 2011-07-13 13:31, Steve Schveighoffer wrote:
> Congrats, Dr. Kyllingstad!
>

> I think jdrewson's curl wrapper was getting going on being reviewed, but I
> haven't seen an official announcement. Jonathan?

Nothing is actually being reviewed right now. Robert Jacques was going to put
up some changes he had for std.variant for review so that he could he could
then have his changes for std.json reviewed, but he hasn't posted anything on
that since.

jdrewson said that the curl wrapper was ready for review and was looking to
have it reviewed, but when I offered to be the review manager for it and
proposed a review schedule for it, he never responded. So, I don't know what
happened to him.

Personally, I'd _very_ much like to see std.path reviewed since it's the
redesign of a current module, and I think that the changes like that which are
going to result in current parts of Phobos having to be deprecated should have
higher priority than newer stuff so that we can move Phobos towards being
stable.

But regardless, with Robert Jacques and jdrewson being MIA, we're obviously
not reviewing their stuff just yet. So, if Lars has std.path ready for review,
I think that we should review it.