[phobos] Mac OS X unit tests failing

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Sat Jul 30 01:22:43 PDT 2011

I am not sure why they were added in the first place (couldn't find
anything during a quick look at the commit logs and mailing list
archives), but the problem were some OS X special cases in the code,
namely using stat64() instead of lstat64().

I opened pull request 160
(https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/160) to fix that
– if there was a reason I missed for not using lstat() on OS X or not
running the other unit tests, please disregard it.

David