[phobos] Integration branches

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 3 09:52:28 PDT 2011

I've never seen this actually add value before.  All it does is shift where things break.  We're not having cross-pull
request conflicts.  We're having simple "it doesn't work" breakage.  Whether that shows up on a build from the trunk or
an integration branch, the bottom line is it's broken and it causes work to revert them.

I'm not opposed to trying it, but I don't really have the extra time to invest in a project I see as being not-useful.
I encourage those that do to do so though since I could easily be wrong.  It wouldn't be the first time.

Later,
Brad