[phobos] What's the deal with changelog.dd?

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 5 11:56:39 PDT 2011

Not sure why you're looking to me for answers, but...

When we first moved to github, there was strong support for splitting the change log such that each package had its own.
 So I seeded that.  Several started using it, several didn't.

Yes, pulling the separated segments needs to be automated for the website.

No, adding post 2.053 changes should NOT be added to the 2.053 block (seems like a duh kind of statement, but the
question was asked).

At first thought, I'd suggest clearing the per-package file at the release point and keeping it short and sweet.  But it
could just stay separate too.  Just depends on the automation, really.