[phobos] User define datetime format

Jose Armando Garcia jsancio at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 06:58:39 PDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Andrei Alexandrescu <andrei at erdani.com> wrote:
> On 6/6/11 10:41 PM, Jose Armando Garcia wrote:
>> Andrei, do you plan to submit your changes to formattedWrite which
>> allow a range of arguments. I can simplify some of my code with such a
>> feature ;)!
>
> Oops, I thought I did.

While on the subject what do you think of making formattedWrite's args
lazy? This is quite useful in my case where I use positional
parameters with a dynamic format string. It is very likely that in the
common case most of those parameters wont need to be evaluated.

It would be nice to also fix all the std.stdio write* function but I
can get around that if only formattedWrite is fixed.

Thanks!
-Jose