[phobos] RFC: std.path

Jose Armando Garcia jsancio at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 07:39:16 PDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 4:29 PM, Lars Tandle Kyllingstad
<lars at kyllingen.net> wrote:
> As you may already know, I've had a new version of std.path in the works
> for a while.  It is ready now, and I am waiting for my turn in the
> review queue in the main NG.  In the meantime, I just thought I'd run it
> by this mailing list to iron out the worst wrinkles.
>
> So, if you feel like it, please comment.
>
> Code:
> https://github.com/kyllingstad/phobos/blob/std-path/std/path.d
>
> Docs:
> http://www.kyllingen.net/code/new-std-path/phobos-prerelease/std_path.html
>

> -Lars

Looks good. Some minor comments:

1) At many places, the code seems to be indexing into char and wchar
arrays which have variable size encoding is this an oversight?
2) There is still some code that is not "templetized" and only accepts
one parameter type. Was this on purpose?