[phobos] std.parallelism

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:07:07 PDT 2011

Ok, I got my acct. on the FreeBSD64 auto tester box (the one were the
most failures were occurring) and ran through the std.parallelism unit
tests in a loop about 10,000 times.  Everything passed.  I therefore
think that either there's some obscure bug in global locks and/or
appending to an Appender from multiple threads while locking manually
(which I removed from the unit test recently) or there's some obscure
bug in some initialization code that only runs once even when I run the
main unit test in a loop.  Please keep me posted if anyone has any
further trouble with std.parallelism.