[phobos] Initial Phobos style guide proposal

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 09:10:54 PDT 2011

Maybe the comment style is bikeshedding, but definitely the placement of comments always starting on the leftmost column affects the ability to read the code for me.

-Steve

P.S. aren't all style guide discussions some form of bikeshedding?

Mine does, but in past discussions people have complained about overly specific requirements for editor capabilities.