[phobos] [D-Programming-Language/phobos] a15e68: Accidentally committed with a bunch of debugging c...

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 06:03:54 PDT 2011

Guidelines for this would be nice to have.

I'd say definite changes that should go through a reviewed pull request:

* changes from non-phobos developers (obviously)
* changes to files that you do not "own" (even if trivial).  For example, if I were to find a bug in std.parallelism, I shouldn't commit, I should generate a pull request for review.

* changes that alter the design of a module.
* new code (including adding classes/structs/functions to an existing module)

I think everything else is OK to commit directly instead of generating a pull request, including bug fixes (as long as they are not fixed by doing one of the above).

What do you think?  A list like this (and actually, our entire process should be documented, including how to get included as a phobos developer) should be posted to the web site.

-Steve