[phobos] [D-Programming-Language/phobos] a15e68: Accidentally committed with a bunch of debugging c...

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Tue May 3 07:37:56 PDT 2011

On 5/3/11 2:22 AM, Walter Bright wrote:
> The problem with the test suite not running successfully is it
> completely stalls development for everyone else, because they cannot
> test their new code.

Actually that's not the case with git. Although the trunk is now broken
I ran

git reset --hard <<SHA1>>

for each earlier commits in reverse chronological order (see
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/commits/master) until I
got a working version. What works is:

git reset --hard 9955cc027fb63f868e4c

I am now working on top of that, and will merge later with whatever the
latest code will be.

Of course that's not to say we should have a broken trunk...