[phobos] bad git usage?

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Sat May 14 18:38:32 PDT 2011

On 5/14/2011 6:19 PM, Michel Fortin wrote:
> Le 2011-05-14 à 21:09, Brad Roberts a écrit :
>
>> I went to each auto-tester and did:
>>
>>  git reset --hard origin/master
>>  git pull origin
>>
>> That seems to have brought them all up to the current commit.  We'll see if the problem crops up again.
>
> If you don't want to see it ever again, replace the pull in the autotester with:
>
> 	git fetch origin
> 	git reset --hard origin/master
>
> This way you'll have no merge and therefore no conflict.

I manually did this once rather than changing the pull script.  I'd rather find out that someone's messed up again next
time it happens.  Though if it becomes a habit, I'll do that.  It does look like that's satisfied at least the one build
that's started since I did it.  If this doesn't do it.. it's also easy enough to just blow away the source tree and pull
totally fresh copies.

Looks like jm did the branch delete.  Took me a bit to figure out why it wasn't working for me.  Too many cooks syndrome
at play.

Later,
Brad