[phobos] bad git usage?

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Sat May 14 18:40:54 PDT 2011

> On 2011-05-14 18:19, Michel Fortin wrote:
>> I don't think it causes any problem (the real HEAD and the HEAD branch are
>> distinct), but it's rather misleading. Someone with commit access to the
>> shared repository should do "git push origin :HEAD" to remove that branch.
>
> Done. The HEAD branch is now gone. I do worry about how it got there in the
> first place though.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

>From the news feed:
  andralex created branch HEAD at D-Programming-Language/phobos 3 days ago
  New branch is at /D-Programming-Language/phobos/tree/HEAD
  Compare HEAD branch with master »

Looks like Andrei was fumbling around.. something better done in a personal tree rather than the master one.  Oh well.
Damage fixed up now.

Later,
Brad