[phobos] Tag for the dmd 2.053 release on the Phobos repository?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sat May 14 20:56:39 PDT 2011

We don't yet have a tag for dmd 2.053 on the Phobos directory, and we should
have one. I'm not quite sure what the exact commit was which used for 2.053
though. So, someone who knows that needs to tag it. The same goes for
druntime.

d-programming-language.org is failing to build for me due to the last-release
build target being broken, and I think that it's because it's assuming stuff
that wasn't true for Phobos in for release 2.052, and that's the most recently
tagged release. Hopefully, tagging 2.053 will fix it, though maybe it's broken
for other reasons.