[phobos] Tag for the dmd 2.053 release on the Phobos repository?

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Sun May 15 06:52:57 PDT 2011

Le 2011-05-15 à 7:08, Jacob Carlborg a écrit :

> On 15 maj 2011, at 11:16, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
>
>> It's probably a PATH issue. I have git version 1.7.5.1. Depending on your
>> distro, it may or may not have the git-* files in your PATH. On Arch, they're
>> in /usr/lib/git-core, and I had to add that to my PATH. If you're on Windows,
>> I don't know what you need to do to get them to work. The git bash shell
>> doesn't have them by default, and I haven't spent enough time in Windows to
>> make it worth figuring out how to make them available.
>
> I found them in /opt/local/libexec/git-core on Mac OS X.

That will depend on your installation method. Likely you've installed git using MacPorts. If you install Xcode 4 you'll have git installed in /usr/bin and its subcommands in /usr/libexec/git-core. If you compile and install git from source with the default install path I think it'll go to /usr/local/bin and /usr/local/libexec/git-core.

Hey, I just discovered I have two versions of git installed. :-)

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://michelf.com/