[phobos] Tag for the dmd 2.053 release on the Phobos repository?

Robert robert at octarineparrot.com
Sun May 15 08:20:31 PDT 2011

On 15 May 2011 16:02, Andrei Alexandrescu <andrei at erdani.com> wrote:

> On 5/15/11 6:14 AM, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
>
>> Really? I don't generally expect command completion to work if it's not
>> part
>> of the executable's name.
>>

> 1. Completion in all shells has gotten incredibly advanced.
> http://www.linux-mag.com/id/1106/
>
> 2. Everybody should use zsh effective immediately. It enhances productivity
> so badly it's not even funny.

I used zsh for a bit, I switched back to bash after doing a clean install of
my OS though. Bash is far more functional when it's preconfigured for you,
zsh tends to be lacking configuration, something I can't be bothered doing.
Even when I was using it I didn't see any advantages really :>

--
Robert
http://octarineparrot.com/