[phobos] Deprecation messages and templates

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri May 27 10:05:57 PDT 2011

On 2011-05-27 06:49, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> I think it would be best to lobby Walter for deprecated("message").

Oh, I totally agree. The question is how likely and how soon that is to get
done and what to do in the interim - though we'd definitely need it to
understand soft deprecation (or whatever we want to call it) as well, so that
we can properly mark functions which are scheduled for deprecation. So,
if/when Walter looks at what it would take, that needs to be taken into
account.