[phobos] State of std.parallelism unit tests

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Sat May 28 18:41:19 PDT 2011

Thanks for letting me know.  I have no idea why this is happening.  I was
seeing some weirdness on FreeBSD only, but I gave up trying to solve that
until the FreeBSD port is more stable or I can reproduce it on some other
OS.  I've run the unittests for std.parallelism on my (old) Athlon 64 X2
tens of thousands of times on Linux 64 without any issues, so unfortunately
this is going to be hard to debug.  Two questions:

1.  Does it happen on the latest Git version or on the 2.053 release
version?

2.  Could you try to figure out which test is failing?