[phobos] Parallel reviews of TempAlloc and std.path?

Jose Armando Garcia jsancio at gmail.com
Mon May 30 13:44:03 PDT 2011

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Lars Tandle Kyllingstad
<lars at kyllingen.net> wrote:
> My proposal for a new std.path is now ready for review, and it is my
> understanding that the same is true for David's TempAlloc.  Would it be
> OK if we run the reviews in parallel?  The two are completely
> independent, and AFAIK TempAlloc is meant for druntime, not Phobos.
>

> For the curious/impatient:
>
> https://github.com/kyllingstad/phobos/blob/new-std-path/std/path.d
> http://www.kyllingen.net/code/new-std-path/phobos-prerelease/std_path.html
>
> -Lars

Quickly looked at the doc. Why is this true in glob?

---
assert (glob("foobar", "foo?bar"));
---

The doc says "?	Matches exactly one instances of any character"

While you have the patient open can you fix the existing
documentation? What is "baseName("dir/file.ext")            -->
"file.ext"? We should use assert. '-->' is not a D construct.