[phobos] D1 documentation and d-programming-language.org

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Sun Aug 26 01:40:54 PDT 2012

Is the D1 documentation generated from the d-programming-language.org project?
I wouldn't have thought so, but I've seen a couple of comments claiming that
it was. D1's documentation isn't even _on_ dlang.org, and having to worry
about $(V1 ...) and $(V2 ...) is annoying and complicates documenation - not
to mention a lot of the documentation can't possibly be for D1, because it
covers stuff which isn't even _in_ D1.

Is this something that we need to still be worrying about - at least until the
end of the year when support for D1 is officially dropped? Or can we simplify
things and just assume that d-programming-language.org is for D2 specifically?